Magic Mushrooms Substrate bag Rye Mix
Magic Mushrooms Substrate bag Rye Mix for sale. Using sterile mushroom substrate makes it simple to cultivate mushrooms. 1400 grams of rye combined with perlite, vermiculite, and gypsum provides the ideal medium for spore germination, mycelium colonization, and mushroom growth.
You may cultivate any strain by adding the mushroom spores. The substrate is optimal for fungus that like rye. We suggest using the substrate bag in conjunction with liquid culture for rapid colonization. If you purchase spores using spore vials or a syringe, you will get a 10% discount. Magic Mushrooms Substrate bag Rye Mix for sale
Buy Magic Mushrooms Substrate bag Rye Mix online
Buy Magic Mushrooms Substrate bag Rye Mix online. You want a grow box without Mycelium? Here’s the Mushroom Rye! This substrate or spawn bag contains 1400cc of sterilized rye grain. The Mushbag consists of a substrate that has been treated with heat and is suitable for the spawn growth of most edible and magical mushrooms. Rye Mix bag Magic Mushrooms Substrate for sale online.
Following injection with a spore or mycelium syringe, the Mushroom substrate bag is sealed hermetically with an air filter and injection port made of rubber. Once the rye has been colonized by the mycelium, it may be used in a variety of growth methods. Spores and liquid culture are not provided, but may be obtained from our spore collection.
Contents of the MushBag Rye Mushroom Substrate Kit
- Mushbag with 1400 grams: Sterilized substrate with a moisture content: 60-65%. A mixture of rye, vermiculite, perlite and Gypsum.
The production date is printed on the box. Do not store the Mushbag above a radiator or in the full sun. Keep it refrigerated.
MushBag Rye Substrate Instructions
Before you start: Clean your work area
- Use soap to clean your hands an a disinfectant to clean your work area. Make sure your work area is clean and sterile, before you lay out all materuals and get strted with the process.
- Make sure there is no draft if you cultivate mushrooms.
- Wash your hands and arms every time before handling the mushroom substrate kit with hand disinfectant or antibacterial soap. As extra protection use disinfected gloves and a face mask.
Let’s begin by inoculating the liquid culture as the first stage. Liquid Culture is a nutrient-rich, sterile fluid. Typically, this is a blend of water and different sugars. When injected with mushroom spores, the combination has the capacity to produce mycelium development. If you want to inject spores from a spore syringe straight into the substrate bag, you may skip this step and go to the “Inoculation of the Substrate Kit.”
Prepare the Liquid Culture
Wash your hands or use gloves !
- Shake the spore vial or syringe very good to make sure all spores are floating.
- Disinfect the injection site of the liquid culture and the spore vial or syringe with the alcohol swap.
- Inject 2,5 ml of spore solution in the Liquid culture of 10 ml or 5 ml of spore solution on 25ml
Colonizing the Liquid Culture
- Shake the inoculated liquid culture vigorously once a day every day for 10 day
- Shake the inoculated liquid culture vigorously once a day every day for 10 days
- Store the inoculated liquid culture in a place between 23-27 degrees Celsius.
The liquid culture is ready when you see a cloud floating in the suspension. This is mycelium. Your Liquid culture is ready, It is called the Master Culture, if used and stored properly you can have lots of mycelium from only a tiny bit of spores. Important! If the liquid is murky, it means there is a contamination and the culture is unusable. If you don’t use the liquid culture store it in the refrigerator.
Inoculation of the MushBag Rye Substrate
Lay out all the materials you need on a disinfected work space. You will need:
- Mushbag Rye substrate bag
- Mushroom spore syringe or Liquid Culture with germinated mushroom spores
- A lighter or spirit burner
- Alcohol preps
- Disinfectant Spray
Prepare your mushroom spore syringe with 10 ml of spore solution or use the prepared Liquid Culture (10 -25 ml). This is enough spores to inoculate the Mushbag Rye Mushroom substrate.
- Locate the injection port on the substrate bag. Disinfect it with an alcohol swab. Do not touch it again
- Shake the spore syringe very well for 5 till 10 seconds. This will get the spore of the sides and distribute them through the spore solution more evenly.
- Get the syringe and heat the needle, red hot, with a lighter to make it sterile. Let the needle cool off for a few seconds.
- Inject the needle of the syringe into the bag. Add all of the mushroom spore solution in the substrate kit. If the flow blocks ,gently pull the needle back a bit.
- Carefully squeeze and shake the bag to to spread the spore suspension through the substrate.
- Store the kit in a dark place with a temperature between 23-27 degrees
Colonization of the Mushbag Rye
- To let the mycelium grow and colonize the substrate you must keep the MushBag Rye in a dark space with a temperature between 26 -28 degrees Celsius.
- Please notice that lower temperatures will stagnate the colonization or prolong the colonization time of the substrate. Temperatures below 15 degrees will stop the mycelium to grow.
- After 3-7 days you will see the mycelium starting to grow from the spots were the spores were dropped. The mycelium looks like cotton threads and becomes more stringy while developing and colonizing the mushroom substrate.
- During this stage the Mushbag can inflate a bit.
- Shaking the bag can accelerate the growth of mycelium. Only do this after you see that mycelium is developed in large parts of the bags. Break it a bit to spread it out and let the mycelium develop further.
- It takes 2-4 weeks for the mycelium to colonize the substrate in the box. No empty spots of substrate should be left.
- Wait an additional 5-7 days to make sure the inside of the substrate is colonized by the spores too. Now that mushrooms substrate is fully covered by the mycelium the kit is ready to be prepared for fruiting or used as spawn to inoculate more substrate.
Growing from the MushBag Rye
The easiest approach to harvest mushrooms from mushbag rye is to just open the bag from the top. Create a casing layer of vermiculite on the surface of the substrate. Add moisture to the bag, then seal it with clothespins or paper clips. When circumstances are favorable, mushrooms may be harvested in a few of weeks.