Liquid Culture Growth Medium
Spore germination made easy!
When growing magic mushrooms, one of challenges is making the spores germinate. This liquid culture growth medium simplifies that process. Just inject 1ml of spore-solution into this vial and shake the vial daily. After one week the spores have formed into mycelium and you can inject this living culture in your cake or growkits that still require spores or mycelium. A musthave for all homegrowers.
Available in 5ml, 10ml and 25ml vials.
- Save time! Speeds up the germination process by a week.
- Grow mycelium that is more contamination resistant.
- Inoculate larger quantities of grain-based media than spores alone will allow.
- No need to shake the colonize bag to spread the spores/mycelium evenly.
- Preserve spores longer (most species over a year longer.
The package contains:
- 1x Instructions
- 1x Vial of liquid culture (choose the size of the vial)
- 1x Sterile 10 ml syringe
- 2x Alcoswabs
What you need:
- A gas flame
- A do-it-yourself Magic Mushroom Growkit or jars with substrate.
- Clean hands<
- Clean working space
Tip: For best results utilize these liquid culture vials with the available spore vials. Success relies on the integrity of each product used in combination with these liquid culture vials.
How do you store the liquid culture vial?
The Liquid Culture Vials should be stored at 2 – 20°C. Before injecting spores in the vial, let the liquid culture growth medium warm up to room temperature in 24 hours. Keep the liquid culture away from light as much as possible. No direct sunlight!
How to use the Liquid Culture Vial
The package contains clear instructions