Hawaiian Copelandia Magic mushroom grow kit | panaeolus cyanescens
Copelandia Hawaiian magic mushroom grow kit is the myceliumbox that will grow you Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms. Also known as Copelandia Cyanescens the Hawaiian Copelandia grows small grey – white mushrooms.
Their long thin stems and small caps make them look like nothing out there. Hawaiian Copelandia potency is 3-4 times higher then Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, and they contains more psilocin. Expect a spiritual, visionary and highly visual..like a dmt trip in a mushroom. Now it’s possible to grow your own!
Buy Hawaiian Copelandia Magic mushroom grow kit | panaeolus cyanescens online.
Buy Hawaiian Copelandia Magic mushroom grow kit | panaeolus cyanescens Online. Purchase online a Hawaiian Copelandia Magic mushroom grow kit. Copelandia mushroom cultivation kit from Hawaii. aka Panaeolus Cyanescens, Copelandia Cyanescens Copelandia papilionacea or Psilocybe Cyanescens (false!)… You may call them anything you choose!
If a species has several names, it must be distinct. Panaeolus Cyanescens and Copelandia Cyanescens are the scientific names for this plant. The Hawaiian Copelandia is four to six times as potent as psilocybe cubensis. And gives a visually clean and bright trip.
Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens grow kit
How to grow Hawaiian Copelandia? This has been a quest for years. It’s hard, but now you can give growing Panaeolus Cyanescens a chance with this easy to use grow kit. A few key factors are important:
- Work clean !
- Lots of fresh air : Air the kit, twice a day
- High Humidity : Moist the grow kit twice a day
- Do not spray on the pins or mushrooms
Warning: Due cold storage the substrate can have some blue and green spots upon arrival. This does not mean that your kit is contaminated. Just send a picture of the kit to the Support and we can help you determinate if it is something else
Contents of the Hawaiian Copelandia grow kit
- Mycelium box 1200 ml with Panaeolus Cyanescens, Hawaiian strain
- Topsoil (casing layer) black earth like substance
- Grow bag
Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens grow kit Instructions
Work clean !
Clean your work area and wash your hands Use gloves and a face mask if you have them. Work with your arms stretched so the kit is an arms length a way form you. This way you can not breath or cough on the kit or in the grow bag.
Start your Hawaiian Copelandia grow kit:
- Take out the contents of the kit. The substrate container, topsoil (casing layer) container, the growbag (humidity bag) the paperclip
- Spread the black top soil (casing layer) over the substrate, smooth it out evenly over the surface.
- Put the kit in the grow bag
- Mist the top soil layer, until it is wet but not soaked.
- Add fresh air and close the bag with the paper clip.
- Every day spray the surface of the grow kit and add fresh air by squeezing the bag and then opening it again, allowing new air to come inside.
- 5 – 17 days after starting your Copelandia grow kit,, pins will begin to form (small mushrooms)
- DO NOT SPRAY the pins or mushrooms directly. but take the mushroom grow kit out, add fresh air, spray the bag lightly, add the kit and close the bag again
- 5-7 days after pinning most mushrooms will be grown and ready to pick.
- Prepare the kit for the next flush, by misting the top layer with lots of water. Spray until one or to centimeters of water accumulates at the bottom of the grow kit. You can pour the water out of the kit when you the new flush begins to grow.
The set-up or positioning of your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is very important.
- Your cultivation area should be clean and disinfected.
- Pick a spot off the ground, preferably between knee and eye height. Or on top of a cupboard
- Do NOT cultivate in your bathroom, toilet or cellar. These rooms often contain other molds or bacteria.
- Do NOT put the kit in a box, container or other closed environment. The grow kit needs fresh air and airflow. With no air you will kill the mycelium.
- Do NOT put the kit in direct sunlight. A bright place in the house is perfect.
The fruiting temperature for Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms is around 24 degrees Celsius, which is comparable to the temperature required to cultivate Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms. If you maintain your grow kit at this temperature, it will thrive. We observe that if the kit’s cultivation temperature is lower than 19 degrees, the kit’s performance is diminished.
- Colonization temperature 26-29°C
- Fruiting temperature 23-26°C
Fresh Air Exchange (FAE)
The mycelium and mushrooms need fresh air to develop. that is why it is important to air the grow bag 2 times a day. You can add the fresh air by doing the following:
- Close your doors and windows to avoid draft
- Clean your hands or use gloves
- Open the grow bag, by removing the clip and unfolding the top.
- Now squeeze the bag and open it to add the fresh air.
- Do this 3-4 times and the kit will have enough fresh air for the day
- Fold the top and close it with the clips
- Air the kit in the mornings and at night.
After introducing fresh air to the grow bag, it is time to boost the relative humidity. This may be accomplished by spraying the kit’s top soil and the inside of the grow bag. Make it moist not wet.
When the first little mushrooms appear in the grow kit, remove the substrate kit from the humidity bag and spray solely in the bag! The growth of Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms will cease if they get moist. Never apply pesticides on mushrooms.
The perfect time to harvest your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is about 24-36 hours after the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms drops their spores. The caps turn a bit grayish white.You will see some black spores on the caps too. Time to pick your mushrooms. Unlike the psilocybe cubensis the Panaeolus Cyanescens does not have a veil. The caps just open and drop their spores.
How to pick the mushrooms from the Copelandia mushroom kit?
Gently knock the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms over, snap them at the base. They will detach themselves form the substrate and are ready for use.
Panaeolus cyanescens produces a black spore print that at best can be obtained when the caps are opening. This way you can store the genetics of the mushroom strain and research the spores under a microscope.
- Harvest a mushroom that has it cap open
- Cut the cap of the stem
- Place the cap with the gills down on foil or a microscopy glass
- Cover the cap and foil with a glass bowl or a contrainer.
- Wait for 1-2 days
- Remove the cap from the surface
- You print is ready!
- Secure the print by folding the foil and store it in a zip lock bag
Panaeolus cyanescens, also known as Copelandia cyanescens and blue meanies are a hallucinogenic mushroom that contains , , and . Binomial name :Panaeolus cyanescens (Berkeley & Broome) Singer
- Kingdom: Fungi
- Phylum: Basidiomycota
- Class: Hymenomycetes
- Order: Agaricales
- Familly: Bolbitiacaeae
- Genus: Panaeolus
- Species: Cyanescens
- Strain: Hawaiian
- Habitat: Bovine Dung
- Climate: Tropical
- Strain Origin: Hawaii
- Cap: 10-40 mm in diameter, hemispheric expanding to broadly convex to nearly plane with age. Brownish maturing to grayish white. Flesh readily bruising bluish.
- Stem: 85-120 mm in length. Typically equal, sometimes slightly enlarged at base. Yellowish to gray bruising bluish.
- Gills: Attachment adnexed. Mottled grayish coloration in young fruit bodies becoming black in maturity.
- Spores: Black, lemonshaped on 4-spored basidia
- Substrate: Dung, straw, compost.
Panaeolus cyanescens is a coprophilous, dung-dwelling species that thrives in both tropical and neotropical regions. It has been discovered in Africa, Australia, Bali, Belize, Brazil, Borneo, the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, and Thailand, as well as in Europe. The United States, Japan, Mexico, Oceania (including Fiji and Samoa), the Philippines, South America, and Tasmania. (source wikipedia)
Unknown is the history of the Panaeolus cyanescens. There are no archaeological findings of mushrooms. It is possible that they were employed instead of well-known mushroom species such as psilocybe cubensis and amanita muscaria since they were often available alongside these species.
Panaeolus cyanescens was still is used for ceremonial, celebratory, and recreational uses in Indonesia. The Pan Cyans influenced Indonesian Batik painters, which explains their work’s vibrant and hallucinatory aesthetic. When their popularity expanded in 1980, Bali, Java, and Sumatra began marketing the mushrooms to visitors.
On Samoa, the locals called the mushrooms by a variety of names, based on the mental state generated by pan cyans or the technique of cultivation. As Taepovi, which translates to “cow patty”, Pulouaitu, which translates to “spirit home”, and Faleaitu, which translates to “comic.” Evidently, Samoan adolescents discovered the psychedelic qualities of the Panaeolus cyanescens fungus in the 1970s.
In the 1990s, Panaeolus cyanescens is found in the Netherlands, supplied by home growers, and shortly afterwards in “smartshops” as Hawaiians or Balinees.
Even though Panaeolus cyanescens is indigenous to tropical climates, the specimen investigated for its psilocibine content was acquired from a French garden. Panaeolus cyanescens is also known as blue meanies, Pan cyan, Hawaiian blue meanies, blauender dungerling, falterdungerling (German), jambur/jamur (Indonesian), and tenkech (Chol).
Berkeley and Broome assigned the name Agaricus cyanescens to the Pan Cyans in 1871. Bresadola from the Philippines gave it the name Copelandia papilionacea years later; Singer renamed it Copelandia cyanescens in 1951. Saccardo christened the species Panaeolus cyanescens in 1887, which is currently its accepted scientific name.
Mushroom cultivation is not without danger. Only grow mushrooms if it is permitted in your country. The grow kits are designed for small-scale home cultivation and spore printing for research.
Panaeolus cyanescens is known to have greater alkaloid concentrations than other mushroom species. Please use caution and read our page on harm reduction.
Dosing mushrooms and determining the correct dosage relies on a number of factors, including the mushroom species, whether they are fresh or dried, your weight, and the goal of your trip. Before embarking on a wonderful adventure, learn more about dosage calculation, trip levels, and safe use.
Average dosage of Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms:
- Threshold dose : 0.15 gram dry / 1-2 gram fresh
- Light dose: 0,5 grams dry / 4 grams fresh
- Normal dose: 0,7 grams dry / 7 grams fresh
- Strong dose: 1,5 grams dry / 12 grams fresh
- Heavy Dose: 3 grams dry / 20 grams fresh
Active substances in various concentrations are the following Alkaloids:
What are the magical mushrooms of Hawaii?
This variety of magic mushroom is one of the most effective available and is also known as Copeland’s big brother. Despite being referred to as Hawaiian mushrooms, magic mushrooms have nothing to do with Hawaii. Copelandia Cyanescens
What is the strain of Hawaiian mushrooms?
This strain is often eaten in Hawaii, thus its moniker “The Hawaiian.” However, this psychedelic fungus is native to Asia. Copelandia Cyanescens is a member of a fungus species that contains tryptamine alkaloids. Copelandia Cyanescens .
Contains Copelandia cyanescens mushrooms?
Copelandia Cyanescens is a member of a fungus species that contains tryptamine alkaloids. By tryptamine alkaloids, we refer to Psilocybin and/or Psilocin, which are the hallucinogenic substances found in mushrooms. Copelandia Cyanescens.
Where do enchanted mushrooms thrive?
Despite being referred to as Hawaiian mushrooms, magic mushrooms have nothing to do with Hawaii. This fungus is cultivated most often in Europe and grows best in early spring and autumn. The Panaeolus subbalteatus thrives in humid environments throughout Asia and the Americas as well.