Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XP
Buy Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XP online. This Mexican magic mushroom kit by FreshMushrooms® is a classic psilocybe cubensis. The Mexican mushroom will give you an intense and deep trip. Often taken by first timers, we do recommend the Mexican Magic Mushrooms to the more experienced psychonauts.
MIN ORDER 3
Buy Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XP online
Buy Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XP Online. Online retailer of Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XP. The Mexican XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits are very user-friendly. With a completely colonized substrate and no fillers, these kits need minimal care. To get the first flush with large dosages of psilocin, less effort is required. If you follow the instructions below, you will have an abundant harvest of mushrooms!
- Fast-growing: first pins in one week
- Up to four flushes might result in high yields. (in perfect circumstances)
- High Potency: The XP (Extra Strong) strains, according to the provider, are twice as potent!
Mexican XP Mushroom Grow Kit Contents
- 1x Mexican Mushrooms Grow Box – rye substrate with active mycelium.
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters all the way around it.
- 2 x paperclips – To close the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is required to keep the humidity level at a comfortable level.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water.
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
We suggest that you use
- Gloves for surgery
- Mask for the face
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Bag for soaking
- Mat thermos
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
- Any windows that are open should be closed. Microorganisms may be carried in by the wind or a draft, contaminating the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- Place the grow box with the cake on a cleaned surface after removing it from the carton box.
- Microorganisms may stick to the grow box if this surface is not clean, flourishing within the Magic Mushroom grow kit and contaminating the grow box.
- Make sure your hands and arms are clean while you’re working.
- When handling the kit, we suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant.
- To prevent breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake, use a facemask.
Starting the Mexican Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Instructions
- Remove the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip from their packaging. Remove the mushroom grow kit’s lid (store the lid properly). Under running water, rinse the lid. You’ll need it again in the future (step 7).
- Place the mushroom grow kit in the plastic grow bag without the cover (opening at the top). With the tiny perforation facing upwards, slide the bag’s opening beneath the bottom. The bag’s opening is now almost closed. There is no need to be concerned about air movement.
- You may stand the grow bag upright after you notice the first little mushrooms (called pins). Do not irrigate! After roughly a week, the first magical mushrooms will appear.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in a well lit place with a temperature range of 18 to 28 degrees Celsius. Place the grow kit out of direct sunlight at all times. Although mushrooms may grow at practically any temperature over 15 degrees Celsius, a harvest temperature of 23 degrees Celsius is optimum. Heat mats are offered to maintain this temperature without heating the whole room.
- Keep the bag a little open the whole time while the mushrooms are somewhat larger than the pins so the moisture may evaporate (Phase 2). There is no such thing as too much wetness.
- After about a week, the first mushrooms should appear. After a week, you’ll be able to harvest your first crop. Harvest as soon as the first spores start to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits yield their first crop in a short amount of time. After barely one week, the first buds are evident. Low and high temperatures may cause this process to be somewhat slowed. The mushrooms will normally take one to two weeks to completely mature.
- These kits are capable of producing many mushroom harvests. After the initial harvest, fill the kit with clean tap water. Cold shock is the term for this phenomenon. It gives the mycelium a fresh lease of life and guarantees that the mushrooms have adequate moisture to thrive.
- Place the grow Kit’s lid back on the kit. Allow 12 hours for the kit to rest. Drain the surplus water by opening a corner of the lid. You may now return to step 1 and repeat the process. This procedure may be repeated as needed.
Using a heated mat to help you grow (use only for this brand)
Place the Grow Kit inside the plastic bag and onto the heating pad. Engage the heat mat. After two days, turn off the heating pad and wait for the buds to develop, which typically takes between five and ten days. Then, reactivate the heat mat and gently unzip the top of the bag to enable moisture to escape.
What should be done if the buds have not developed after ten days? Remove the cake from the plastic container, turn it on its side inside the container, and continue the two-day procedure with the heat mat. Buy Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XP online.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. You may keep the magic mushroom grow kit in a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the manufacture date if you wish to start growing later.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. A thermo mat may be used to protect the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
The mycelium in the grow kit for magic mushrooms needs just light to “understand” that it has reached the surface. After that, mushrooms will only flourish. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight each day is more than plenty. Because mycelium is killed by direct sunlight, keep the grow kit away of direct sunlight.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 7 and 10 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is contingent on the tension. A flush is a kind of growth like this. Mushrooms don’t always ripen at the same time. A flush kit may be used for several flushes. The first and second flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the last.
Mushrooms are ripe and ready to be picked when the veil between the cap and stem has just started to split. Do not wait more. Using medical gloves or disinfectant, the hands, wrists, and arms should be disinfected. Select the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to develop.
There is no vermiculite on top of the cake. This significantly simplifies mushroom picking compared to conventional grow kits. By gripping them between your thumb and index finger, you can effortlessly remove the mushrooms from the cake. Instantaneously, the mushrooms gave up. After gathering the majority of the bigger mushrooms, collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides of the building
Mushrooms thrive where the sun shines and there is minimal barrier to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on it from all sides, mushrooms may grow there as well. It is difficult to counteract this, and it is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Hands are immaculate! Remove the grow box from the bag and hold it inverted in your other hand. If you shake the plastic container, the cake will fall out and land on your hand. Place the plastic container on a clean surface to disinfect it. You are now permitted to use this hand to remove the mushrooms off the cake’s edges. Return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure after picking all of the mushrooms.
After the second flush, a Magic Mushroom grow kit may be thrown if no new mushrooms grow for at least three weeks or if the kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow. The color change suggests that another fungus or bacteria has contaminated the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer capable of producing mushrooms and should be put outside in the garbage.
If the mushrooms are picked too late, their spores will be released. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not a significant problem; it just lacks charm. When mushrooms release spores, the spores begin to dissolve, and so do the active ingredients. As a consequence, mushrooms will lose some of their strength.
Consider your options.
More information about dos and don’ts may be found on the responsible usage page. This kit is solely intended for small-scale home usage.
How to produce magic mushrooms in Mexico?
Buy a Mexican Cubensis grow kit. Quick Start: No need to soak the grow kit in water for the initial flush, you may start growing immediately. Simply follow the directions and you’ll be rewarded with a wonderful yield. Content: The pure mycelium grow kit contains everything you need to cultivate your own magic mushrooms. Mexican – Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
What’s in the 100% Mycelium grow kit?
Content: The pure mycelium grow kit contains everything you need to cultivate your own magic mushrooms. The bundle comprises, besides the container, one grow bag with air holes, two paper clips and thorough instructions. Ingredients: 100 percent mycelium from the Psilocybe cubensis Mexican. Mexican – Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
How much psilocybin do I need to swallow a Mexican mushroom?
A Mexican Mushroom dose, like most other psilocybin mushrooms, would start at roughly two or three grams dry. That’s 20 or 30 grams fresh picked mushrooms. Two grams should be plenty for most individuals to experience some benefits, but nothing excessive. Mexican – Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
What are hallucinogenic magic mushrooms?
Hallucinogenic magic mushrooms used in religious rites by the Indians of Mexico were regarded sacrosanct and were nicknamed “god’s flesh” by the Aztecs. This specific strain grows tall and slender with huge heads when compared to the stem. They start growing yellow but become an orange-red tint with time.